Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good Day...A Sad Story!!!

Assalamualaikum to all. I hope all is well. I hope all of you also in a pink of health. I just want to share with all of you a story. Its about one our Malay's favourate called a soy sauce or "kicap".
There is a small business that sells kicap called Kicap Pak Abu. This product is very good, tasty and not too savoury. This product is home-made (IKS) and affordable. The problem is there is a problem of distribution. The person who made it, an old man known as Pak Abu is only made according to the demanded quantities. It will take sometimes to reorder. Therefore, I will like to help him by spreading this information and if there is anyone interested, I will give more information pertaining to the product. May Allah bless all of us.

1 comment:

sakina bibi said...

Thought"kicap" is not good for health. But it is big business!